The website www.lucedeglieventi.it is owned by Luce degli Eventi, Via delle Driadi, 20-66023 Francavilla al Mare (CH)-Italy. These terms govern your use of our website, and by using this site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Conditions of Use.
1. Restrictions on use of materials You may only use this website for your own personal domestic and/or non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You must not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any material from this website in any way without our prior written permission. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of our copyright and intellectual property rights, as well as those of other relevant third parties. The website and all products, technology and processes it contains, may be the subject of our intellectual property rights, or those owned by relevant third parties. In accordance with the requirements above, your use of this website cannot in any way infringe the property rights of any of the involved parties.
2. Use of this website When you use this website, you agree to use it in accordance with these Conditions of Use and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this website. Further, you agree
- Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on our part;
- Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website; and
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any of our systems.
3. If we (in our sole discretion) believe that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of these Conditions of Use, we reserve our right to deny you access to this website without reason and/or without further reference to you.
4. No representation We have compiled this website in good faith, but no representation is made or warranty given (either expressed or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. You can always verify this information before you act upon it by contacting our office, our partners, or our partner travel agent (where applicable).
5. Links to other sites This website contains links to other websites which we do not maintain. Similarly, other websites may contain links to this website. We will not be responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from the access to and use of contents of those websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website, and does not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators We disclaim all responsibility and liability for the use of linked websites, which you access and use at your own risk. Any third party that wishes to establish links to this website should notify us of their intention prior to doing so. We may deny permission for any such links to this website. If however, we give permission for any such links, we are not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
6. Modifications to this website
We may change any part of this website at any time at our sole discretion without notice, and may deny access to this website to anyone at anytime.
7. Suggestions, comments and feedback If you respond to a document we publish with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments or suggestions regarding the content, or if you send any communications to this website or otherwise to us, we will deem such information as non-confidential and we will have no obligation to such information and may reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
8. Disclaimer The materials in this website are provided "as-is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to applicable law, we:
- Disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or this server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements; and
- Do not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials in this website or the results of their use.
9. Limitation of liability Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, will we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages that result from the access to, use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this website, even if we or an -authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. We are also not liable or responsible for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials. Our total liability (if any) for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, will not exceed any amount paid by you for accessing this website. Any of our publications may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to these publications from time to time and incorporated in new editions of these publications. At any time without notice, these publications are subject to improvements and changes in service by us. The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is provided to you on an "as-is" basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, authenticity of completeness of any of the information contained on this website. We are not liable for any information or services that may appear on any linked websites.
Applicable law and jurisdiction The law applicable to these Conditions of Use of website is the law of Italy, and the court of Chieti will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.